15 Life Quotes That Will Actually Change Your Life

inspiring life quotes

Oooooh I just love quotes. I’m honestly a quote-aholic. From Rumi to Lao Tzu to Buddha to The Dalai Lama, there are so many wonderful inspirational people we can all learn from. Here are 10 inspiring life quotes that enlightened people live by.



dalai lama life quote 2

The Life Quote:  The more you are motivated by life the more fearless and free your action will be.

How to do it: Give Loving Kindness Meditation a shot.


inspiring life quote dalai lama

The Life Quote: Remember that not getting  what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.

How to do it Don’t dwell on the past and what you don’t have. Be mindful of the moment by practicing mindfulness.





inspiring life quote 3

The Life Quote:  Mastering others is strength, mastering yourself is true power — Lao Tzu.

How to do it: The most self-empowered people meditate regularly. This great beginners guide to meditation can help you to get started.



inspiring life quote about yesterday

The Life Quote: Yesterday I was clever so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise so I want to change myself. 

How to do it: There’s one powerful way in which you could change yourself, if you wanted to. But don’t do it. We love you just as you are.


The Life Quote: Silence is the language of God, all else if poor translation.

How to do it: Focus the mind on silence. Focusing on silence is one of the oldest spiritual healing techniques in the world.



buddha life quote

The Life Quote: What you think you become. What you feel you attract. What you imagine you create. — Buddha

How to do it: Tend to your mind as a gardener tends to flowers, and only grow roses there. Positive thinking will help.



The Life Quote: There is no path to happiness. Happiness is the path. –Buddha

How to do it: Connect with your happiness. Follow your heart.



thich nhat hanh life quote

The Life Quote:
Freedom is not given to us by anyone. We have to cultivate it ourselves. — Thich Nhat Hanh.

How to do it: Find the anchors that are weighing your spirit down. Discard them. This special technique will help.




The Life Quote: Just be.

How to do it: Let your spirit be free to roam with the butterflies.




The Life Quote: Love in such a way that the person you love feels free.

How to do it: Cultivate compassion with Karuna meditation. Then just love. Just love everyone and everything.


In this article we’ll be looking at the best life lessons quotes from famous people. We’ll also discuss the life lessons of each quote.

Life Lessons Quotes: The Best Quotes about Life to Learn From

Life Lessons Quote 1:  Life. It’s about being beaten by bigger and bigger things.  – life quote by Rilke

Life Lesson from the Quote: This quote is excellent because a certain amount of defeat is inevitable in life. Instead of being beaten by one thing and giving up, go after something even bigger! Keep aiming higher and higher.

Life Lessons Quote 2: The price of something is the amount of life it costs you.  – life quote by Henry David Thoreau

Life lesson from the quote: Forget about money. Life is its own economy. If something takes little time but grants much it is profitable. If something takes lots of time but grants little it is too expensively priced.

Life Lesson Quote 3: In the depths of winter finally I found inside myself an invincible summer – Life quote by Albert Camus

Life lesson from the quote: People are always afraid of bad thing, but in truth it’s the bad things we go through in life that build our strength. Ask anyone who has overcome severe depression, or who has fought and beaten a disease, and they will tell you that overcoming the “winter” let them to finding a new level of strength in themselves, a new “summer.”

Life Lesson Quote 4:  Life. It’s 10% what happens and the other 90% is how you react to what happens. — life quote by Charles R Swindoll

Life lesson from the quote: We may not be able to control everything. Bad thing we inevitably happen at times. But what we can master is our reaction to bad events. By learning to keep inner peace, faith and calmness we can ensure that even the worst of times are comfortably overcome thanks to our positive reactions.


Life Lesson Quote 5: Kindness is my religion – life quote by the Dalai Lama

Life lesson from the quote: Too many people focus on what they get and what happens to them. It is much more positive to think instead of what we can give to others. Spend less time thinking of yourself and more time thinking about others. This will lead to more happiness and life satisfaction both for yourself and for those around you.



Animate Dalai Lama Quotes




6 Enlightened Minds On Why Being True To Yourself Is Important 

Dalai Lama Quotes

Animated Dalai Lama Quotes

Malala Yousousafzai Quotes