We couldn’t believe it.
Our jaws dropped when we heard about some of these celebrity Buddhist.
I mean, did you know that Courtney Love is a Buddhist celebrity? And after the controversy of her history. Amazing.
Of course, you already know there are tons of celebrities how meditate.
But who knew so many celebrities were Buddhists?
Buddhism is becoming extremely popular today. It is a truly beautiful belief system (some call it a religion. Some experts say it is more a lifestyle than a religion).
Take a look at this amazing list of 50 Buddhist celebrities. Totally mind-blowing.
50 Surprising Celebrity Buddhists
WATCH AS VIDEO
- Jennifer Aniston, American actress, director
- Sharon Stone, American actress, producer, and former fashion model
- George Takei, American actor, “Sulu” on Star Trek
- Sarah Jessica Parker, actress, producer
- Brad Pitt, actor
- Sting, English singer-songwriter, lead vocalist of The Police
- Uma Thurman, American actress
- Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook CEO,
- Fabien Barthez, soccer (football) star for France
- Orlando Bloom, English actor
- Kate Bosworth, American actress
- Leonard Cohen, Canadian singer/songwriter/poet
- Penelope Cruz, Spanish actress and model
- Patrick Duffy, actor
- George Dvorsky, Transhumanist, futurist
- Boy George, British singer-songwriter
- Richard Gere, American actor
- Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Nigerian-English actor
- Roberto Baggio, soccer (football) star for Italy
- Mario Balotelli, soccer (football) star for Italy
- Jet Li, Actor
- David Bowie, musician, writer, actor
- Jeff Bridges, American actor
- John Cleese, actor, writer
- Goldie Hawn, actress
- Kate Hudson, actress
- Jackie Chan, actor
- Miranda Kerr, Australian supermodel, one of Victoria’s Secret Angels
- D. Lang, Canadian singer
- Jack Kerouac, author, poet, painter
- Tina Turner, American singer-songwriter
- Dennis Weaver, actor
- Marcia Wallace, American actress
- Naomi Watts, British-Australian actress
- Tisca Chopra, Indian actress
- Philip Glass, composer
- Mehmet Scholl, soccer (football) star for Germany
- Steven Seagal, American actor and aikido expert
- Angelina Jolie,
- Steve Jobs, CEO of Apple Inc.x
- George Lucas, American filmmaker, director of Star Wars
- Alanis Morissette, Canadian singer-songwriter
- Keanu Reeves, American actor
- Alex Rodriguez, American baseball player
- Russell Simmons, Entertainment and Fashion Mogul
- Tiger Woods
- Michelle Yeoh, Malaysian actress
- Bill Clinton, U.S. President (1993-2001)
- Allen Ginsberg, poet
- Oliver Stone, film director
Can you believe this list of celebrity Buddhists? Some of these famous Buddhists really stunned us.
Just goes to show, Buddhism is quickly becoming the choice of the 21st Century. And no wonder.
Buddhism is a life-changing belief system. Just take a look at some of these 14 life-altering pieces of Buddhist wisdom.
Do you want to join these famous Buddhists? Want to learn to change your life with Buddhism and meditation?
Start Journey To The Buddha Within You in right now and change your life.