10 Healing Mantras For Health Problems In Diabetes, Blood, Heart… Basically Everything
When you need to heal, mantras can help.
There are healing mantras for diabetes, blood pressure, heart disease and many other common health problems.
There are 10 healing mantras that are particularly helpful for many of today’s most common health problems.
These mantras are said to be able to cure heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, and more. And they are especially effective when you combine them with self-healing meditations.
A friendly reminder: You should always seek the advice of a professional health care professional before attempting to use mantras or meditation.
For many health problems you will also benefit by combining mantras with meditations, such as Transcendental Meditation Technique.
- Here’ how healing mantras work
- Healing by humming
- Healing Mantras For Health Problems In Common Illnesses
- English healing mantras for blood pressure, diabetes and heart disease.
- Healing Mantras For Health Problems From Hinduism, Buddhism and yoga.
- Vedic Mantras For Diseases
- Aren’t these healing mantras amazing?
Here’ how healing mantras work
There are many specific mantras for healing in yoga, Buddhism and Hindusim (see below).
Those mantras have specific meanings.
However, it is possible to use sound mantras to heal just by using specific qualities of sounds.
Different sounds heal different regions of the body, as shown below 
Healing by humming
Just by humming these sounds and meditating on the sound, we can heal the corresponding parts of the body.
Science proves that humming by itself can help us heal.
In The Humming Effect, Jonathan Goldman says:
“When you bring your conscious attention to the practice of humming, it becomes an extraordinary vehicle for healing and transformation. Humming s easy and has marvelous beneficial effects, from lowering blood pressure and heart rate to stimulating the release of vital hormones such as melatonin and nitrus oxidde.
Humming is truly powerful.
Here are 12 benefits of humming
- Humming grounds us. When I’m running about like a total loon, I hum to bring myself back to the moment.
- Humming clears the sinuses (you can actually feel this happening).
- Humming relaxes the muscles.
- Humming stops us thinking too much (because we focus on the humming rather than on our thoughts)
- Humming a pleasant tune makes us happy and joyful (try humming Jingle Bells without smiling, I dare you).
- Humming actually slows down your breathing. So when you see that the rent is due and you panic, hum! Works for me!
- Humming relaxes the mind before bed (and we all know how important good sleep is for healing)
- Humming stimulates the parasynthetic nervous system 
- Humming reduces blood pressure between 10 – 20 mmHg
- Humming improves dental hygiene because vibrations in the mouth help move food particles.
As well as humming general sound mantras, healing can also be done through specific sacred mantras from Hinduism, Yoga and Buddhism.
Healing Mantras For Health Problems In Common Illnesses
In my list of healing mantras I’ve included English mantras, and sacred mantras from yoga, Hinduism and Buddhism.
English healing mantras for blood pressure, diabetes and heart disease.
Use these non-religious English mantras to promote inner calm. This will help alleviate the symptoms of diabetes, high blood presssure, and heart disease.
- “Every day. One step at a time.”
- “I am calm and in control of my body.”
- “I am healing minute by minute hour by hour.”
- “I am breathing deep, calming and relaxing.”
Recite one of these mantras 108 times now, with your eyes closed. Then repeat once a day.
Click through to the next page for more mantras for heart disease, blood pressure and diabetes.
Healing Mantras For Health Problems From Hinduism, Buddhism and yoga.
These healing mantras for diabetes, blood pressure and heart disease are Tantrik treatments. They will cure health issues when chanted. Let’s begin with one of the oldest and most sacred.
VUNG — This is the best mantra for blood pressure
Take a look at this article about meditation and high blood pressure.
As well as using meditation, you can use the mantra VUNG.
Traditionally it was said that to practice this mantra you must be holding rudraksh beads. You must then recite “Vung” one thousand times. This will correct blood pressure (for both low blood pressure and high blood pressure).
Use this healing mantra in the morning and after work, while facing north. Recite the mantra every day for one month. For best results perform outside.
Healing Mantra for Heart Disease: Om Hrung Joong Shah
This mantra should be repeated 500 times a day before sunrise and after sunset.
This mantra will only work in the early stages of heart disease. You must wear a Rudraksh Mala while chanting. Use the mantra consistently for 15 days to cure heart disease.
Vedic Mantras For Diseases
- Om Krishna-Viththalaya Namaha for Tongue Cancer
- Om Narayani-Krishnaya Namaha for Lung Cancer
- Om Mahesh-Krishnaya Namaha for Throat Cancer
- Om Bhavani-Pandurangaya Namaha for Blood Pressure
- Om Jay-Pandurang-Rakhumaiya Namaha for Heart Disease
- Om Durga-Ganapatiya Namaha for Heart Murmur
- Om Ram-Krishnaya Namaha for Jaundice
- Om Jay-Shriramya Namaha for Diabetes
- Om Narayana-Ram-Krishna-Hariaya Namaha for Schizophrenia
- Om Jayram-Ganapatiya Namaha for Epilepsy
There are also healing mantras for skin and hair.
Aren’t these healing mantras amazing?
Isn’t it amazing that even in the 21st Century, spiritual techniques like mantras are still among the best ways to heal ourselves?
If you love spirituality as much as I do, remember to follow THE DAILY MEDITATION on Facebook and Twitter.
Write a comment below.