Discover how to beat depression naturally using the power of Feng Shui.
Dana Claudat is a Feng Shui specialist and author of The Tao of Dana.
In this excellent video, Dana discusses some simple but effective ways to use Feng Shui to help beat depression naturally.
If you are suffering from depression, there’s a lot you can take away from this video. Find my highlights of the video below, or watch the video here.
How To Beat Depression Naturally Using Feng Shui – Highlights
- First off, I agree with Dana in this video and am not an advocate of medication for depression myself, though, if you are suffering severe depression symptoms you should contact a doctor.
- Get as much sunlight as possible – simply but extremely effective, being outdoors and in sunlight is a great natural way to fight depression.
- Aromatherapy – use sage, rosemary and other scents for aromatherapy
- Remove Negatives – If anything in your house reminds you of bad memories or stresses you out, get rid of it.
- Hang visual items higher – looking upwards promotes happiness and positivity. If you have any low hanging paintings or other items, put them higher so you’ve more reason to look up .
- Make sure you’re sleeping well — if you cant sleep, lie in bed and meditate.
- Make sure you are eating properly.