Activate Merkaba With Meditation When You Do This One Technique Today
When you activate merkaba you will ascend to the higher realm.
And in this guide I will show you how to do Merkaba meditation so you can activate merkaba today.
Of all the different meditation techniques, this is arguably the most powerful.
When you practice Merkaba meditation technique you will transcend three-dimensional existence and transform into a body of light.
Merkaba meditation technique enables the individual to ascend or descend in terms of consciousness. At the ultimate ascension you will be liberated from the three dimensional world, discovering the fourteenth dimension.
In other words, Merkaba will help you to achieve enlightenment.
Let me show you how to do Merkaba meditation technique properly so you can activate merkaba.
What is Merkaba Meditation Technique And What Happens When You Activate Merkaba?
Different religions and spiritualities explain Merkaba in different ways. (read our dictionary of spiritual words for our definition).
Here is what Merkaba means, according to different religions.
- The bible states that Ezekiel ascended to heaven on a vehicle called Merkaba, the throne-Chariot of God. This is the understanding of Merkabah in Jewish mysticism .
- The Hebrew version of the word Merkaba is “Merkavah” which means both “Chariot” and “Throne of God”. You can read more about this on Jewish Virtual Library .
- In Ancient Egypt Mer-Ka-Ba was three words, which put together mean “Light. Spirit. Body.” This is where the real understanding of the term comes in. Merkaba speaks of radiating light to ascend the spirit and body. Read more about this on Spirit Of Maat.
- Zulu author Credo Mutwa tells us that Merkaba (one word) refers to a time / space / dimensional vehicle. He tells us that his entire tribe believe themselves to have been brought to Earth from an alternate dimension through Merkaba, the inter-dimensional time / space vehicle.
- In geometry and science, Ascension means transforming the body into light. When we do this we escape the three-dimensional existence for a higher plane. This is similar to the spiritual awakening process. Mer-Ka-Ba is an “electro-magnetic field sitting at about four degrees Kelvin”. It is mainly found in microwave range and is geometric in nature, or more specifically it is of “Sacred Geometry”—geometric patterns found in all things of creation. The specific Merkaba geometry is extremely complex and is said to extend through all dimensions and universes. The Merkaba geometry wraps around the body awaiting activation. When this dormant power is discovered the individual undergoes a remarkable transformation.
How To Do Merkaba Mediation Technique To Activate Merkaba: Video
Note: Markaba activation requires you to access a very deep state. It’s not ideal for beginners. If you are ready for techniques like this, you’ll probably want to try my deep meditation techniques.
How To Do Merkaba Meditation To Activate Merkaba—Instructions
Here are the instructions for activating merkaba. Before beginning, you will need to know how to do chakra meditation properly.
- First breath: Palms up, thumg and first finger toughing. Inhale. See right light. Open root chakra. See red light. Exhale through nose. Fill upper tetrahedron
- Second breath: Thumb and second finger touching. Inhale. See orange light. Open sacral chakra. Exhale. Feel upper tetrahedron fill with orange light.
- Third breath: Thumb and third finger together. See yellow. Inhale. Open solar plexus chakra. Fill upper tetrahedron with yellow light.
- Fourth breath: Thumb and fourth finger together. See green. Open heart chakra. Exhale. Fill upper tetrahedron with green light.
- Fifth breath: Thumb and first finger together. See blue. Open throat chakra. Exhale. Fill upper tetrahedron with blue.
- Sixth breath: Thumb and second finger together. See indigo. Open brow chakra. Fill upper tetrahedron with indigo.
- Seventh breath: Thumb and third finger together. See violet. Open head chakra. Fill upper tetrahedron with violet light.
- Eigth breath: First and second fingers touching. Visualize tube of prana entering from the top and bottom of spine. Inhale. Visualize the two beams meeting at your naval. They form a sphere of light. Exhale
- Ninth breath: open heart chakra. Feel love. Prana sphere grows. Exhale. Prana sphere grows. Put longest finger in center of naval.
- Tenth breath: Inhale. Visualize the sphere growing. Exhale. Blow through a small hole between your lips. Imagine golden light flowing out of your fingers. Let air out rapidly. Imagine your body wrapped in golden light.
- Eleventh breath: Open heart and feel love. Relax. Let your prana flow through the tube. Breathe rhythmically.
- Twelfth breath: Feel love in the sphere of light.
- Thirteenth breath: Inhale and imagine all negativity moving outside the sphere of light. Exhale and let prana flow through the sphere.
- Fourteenth breath: Put your palms on top of each other facing upwards. Inhale. Move the sphere of light to the 4th chakra. Breathe from this space. Exhale. Feel the prana flow
- Fifteenth breath: Say in your mind “Equal speed” and see the tetrahedrons of light rotating. Exhale.
- Sixteenth: Say “34, 21” and see the tetrahedron in your mind spinning 34 timesand the emotional tetrahedron 21 times. Exhale. Blow out with force.
- Seventeenth breath: Imagine the tetrahedron spinning at 9/10 the speed of light.
More facts about Merkaba meditation technique
- When a person’s Merkaba field is activated, via the meditation above, an electro-magnetic shift occurs. This results in the excretion of a disc of energy that develops at the spine and extends 30 feet from the body. The energy is perceivable by scientific means and is said to have been tested by various governmental institutions.
- Authorities believe that governmental institutions have experimented on Merkaba. Two such experiment is the 1943 Philadelphia Experiment and the 1983 Montoc Experiments.
- Many believe that Russia are also using Mer-Ka-Ba in their spy programs.
Leave a comment and remember to subscribe to our newsletter.
This article was submitted by a guest blogger. You can read about the author in the post above. If you would like to submit an article, please write for us (sponsored guest posts).
Paul Harrison, Editor, THE DAILY MEDITATION.