Today I want to share with you the best intuition meditation scripts. When you use meditation for intuition, you will learn to hear your inner voice.
When you use this technique you will tap into some of the most powerful aspects of your mind; the parts of your mind that usually lie just below conscious awareness.
So, let me who you how to do it.
Traditional Intuition Meditation Script
*For best results, book an online meditation lesson with me today.
- Make sure you have good posture. Kneel, stand, or sit. If sitting, place your feet shoulder-width apart, knees directly above ankles. Roll your shoulders then let them relax. Gently sway your head then relax. Tuck your chin in a little to elongate your neck.
- Now we want to use Shinu mudra, the best mudra for intuition. Tuck your middle finger and thumb inwards so that they touch at the tips. Hold your other fingers out straight
- Close your eyes. Take 25 mindful breaths to stimulate your parasympathetic nervous system. When you do this, you will relax and reduce amygdala activity. As a result, you will feel less stressed.
- Recite this mantra for intuition: “I am receiving messages from within”.
- Focus on your Third Eye (just a little above the middle of your eyebrows). In yoga, the Third Eye chakra is regarded as the “Seat of Intuition”. And in Man, Myth and Magic – Volume 19, Richard Cavendish states that the third Eye is the key to perception beyond sight.
- Imagine pure white light radiating outwards from your third eye. The white light fills the space around you.
- Continue to meditate like this for at least ten minutes. You will hear your inner voice. Recognise this insight. Say to yourself, “Thank you for this insight.”
- Gently open your eyes. Write down any specific messages or insights you received. Now express gratitude for the meditation. And that’s the end of our insight meditation script.
- You might also like to try using Shambhavi Mudra.
Guided meditation for intuition
One of the best ways to use meditation for intuition is through binaural beats. This is an excellent alternative to using an intuition meditation script. Binaural beats are a series of tones and sounds that affect brain waves.
To listen to binaural beats, you must use headphones. While listening, the beats will induce theta brain waves. These brainwaves put you in a profound state of relaxation. You will notice a feeling of dampening, a relaxing of your brain. This is your brain creating theta waves, which correspond to a deep state of relaxation.
While you are relaxed, you will experience more intuition. Your conscious mind is relaxing, and your subconscious is opening, presenting intuitive experiences.
Link Between Meditation And Intuition
There is a direct link between meditation and intuition.
To tap into your intuition, you need to quieten your mind so you can hear your subconscious.
Intuition lies beyond regular consciousness. Indeed, as philosopher Sri Aurobindo [The Synthesis of Yoga] said, intuition is the ability to know something without conscious reasoning. And in A Popular Dictionary of Buddhism, Christmas Humphreys states that intuition resides between the universal mind and the individual mind.
Hence, you have to quieten your individual mind so it connects with the universal mind. Then you will hear your intuition.
Meditation helps. Particularly the Third Eye Meditation Technique.
When we meditate we become aware of our subconscious and of our inner guidance. Awareness is everything. As Yogi Sri Aurobindo said, intuition is based on self-awareness of psychological experiences.
Intuition is communicated through the body. Meditation helps you listen
Intuition is mostly communicated through bodily signals.
David Myers PhD, a social psychologist at Hope College, says that the right brain is continually scanning the environment and registering information. This information is then fed back to the body in the form of gut instincts and various physical sensations.
As such, to hear your intuition you need to listen to your body. By meditating, you quieten your mind and increase self-awareness. In turn, this makes it easier to listen to the signals your body is sending you.
A fascinating scientific investigation
A few years back scientists from the University of Iowa decided to investigate the role of intuition and instinct. They had research subjects play Chance with stacks of money and card decks. Different cards revealed whether or not the subject had won the money. What the research subjects were not aware of, however, was that the card decks were rigged. The decks had been stacked so that two of the decks yielded large payouts and the other two consistently led to losses. After 50 cards the test subjects began to favour the card deck that was paying out.
But here’s the truly amazing thing about that test. Within ten cards the players began to show physical reactions to the cards. When the players reached for the “bad” deck, their hands started to sweat. Jonah Lehrer, a contributor to Wired, says “The players instinctively knew which decks were good and bad, although the subject still had little inkling of which card piles were the most lucrative. The subject’s feelings figured out the game first.”
You need to be mindful to hear your intuition
If you want to hear your intuition you need to focus on the present moment and be mindful of what is happening in your body and mind.
Judith Orloff PhD, who is an authority in helping empaths, says, “Living more intuitively demands that you’re living in the moment.”
When we are mindful, we are more aware and more likely to hear what the body is telling us. Therefore, we will be more aware of our intuition.
Are you ready to tap into your intuition? Book an online meditation lesson with me today.