It is not easy trying to change your life.
But once you know the spiritual secrets to bringing change, things get easier.
One way to bring change to your life is by using a specific Kundalini mantra.
Check it out:
In our huge guide to mantras we reveal all the ways mantras can change your life. Some of those mantras come from Hinduism, some from Buddhism, and some from yoga.
Today I’m going to share a powerful Kundalini Yoga mantra for change.
Kundalini yoga is one of the most spiritual types of yoga.
Want to learn more about it.
Read our article: The different types of yoga.
This next mantra comes from Kundalni yoga.
Kundalini Yoga Mantras for Change | Sa Ta Na Ma
Sa Ta Na Ma is the most important kundalini yoga meditation for change.
So what’s it mean?
Sa Ta Na Ma translates to “Existence, Life, Dead, Rebirth”.
The Sa Ta Na Ma mantra for change grants certain benefits:
- increases intuitive abilities
- removes negative thoughts and emotions
- promotes positive emotions
- builds focus
- grants peace
How to use the Sa Ta Na Ma mantra for change
The Sa Ta Na Ma mantra for change is to be used alongside specific mudras (hand positions) as well as sounds and specific mind focus.
Give it a try:
- Sit with your legs crossed (or, if you’re not able to do so, just sit comfortably with good posture)
- Make sure you spine is straight and hold your wrists on your knees with your palms upwards
- Close your eyes but turn them upwards so you’re looking at your forehead (but with your eyes closed). Release your eyes whenever they feel uncomfortable
- Now, you’re going to chant “Sa Ta Na Ma” but with specific hand positions as follows.
- On “Sa” put your index finger and thumb togethre
- On “Ta” your third finger + thumb
- “Na” = 4th finger + thumb
- “Ma” =littler finger + thumb
- While doing this, imagine the sounds of S T N and M entering your forehead (crown chakra) while the “A” part of the chant has the energy leaving the forehead. Keep this going while chanting.
- Continue for five minutes.
This mantra will bring change to your life.
Give it a shot.
Remember to leave a comment.