As a meditation teacher, many people ask me what the best meditations to attract love are. How do you manifest love through meditation? And really, are there any legitimate benefits of using meditation for love, or is that just some whimsical fairytale?
Well, here is the good news: There are some excellent meditations to attract the one you love.
Indeed, the more we practice mindfulness the more loving we become and the more attractive we become. Qualities like sympathetic joy, empathy, compassion, and equanimity are all important when it comes to attracting the one you love. The mere quality of focusing on the present moment with a non-judgmental attitude helps to heal the heart from breakup, to awaken us to feelings of warmth, intimacy, and mutual tenderness, and also to develop self-love.
Not only that, but research from Yale shows that mindfulness creates a deeper form of selfless-love, so it even makes you a better lover! [from the article, “Meditation helps pinpoint neurological differences between two types of love”, by Judson Brewer and Kathleen Garrison, postdoctoral researcher in Yale’s Department of Psychiatry,]
Yes, there are ways how to manifest love through meditation.
There are many reasons why we stop being receptive to love. Past breakup, anger, resentment, learned negative attitudes about relationships, these can all prevent us from receiving love in the moment. But thankfully, we can use meditation for love.
For starters: meditations make us sexier. The science proves that much. Between making us look younger and making us sexually confident, meditation is massive for dating. And not only can you use meditation, you can also use mudras for love and mantras for love too (which I’ll explain in just a sec).
Now the juicy-bit:
There are specific types of meditation for love. You can use these exercises to attract someone special. Not only this, but you can use meditation to improve your relationships too.
If all this sounds good to be true, just try the following six exercises. They will redefine your dating life and possibly attract the one you are destined to marry.
6 Meditations To Attract The One You Love
When I was single I used to wonder, “How can attract someone through meditation?” I wasn’t sure whether it was a crazy idea or whether it could work. So I researched and found the answer! And now, as a meditation teacher, I have taught many people how to manifest love through meditation. And I am happy to do the same for you in an online meditation lesson.
Use these meditations to attract love so you can enjoy the perfect relationship.
Let me share with you my favourite meditation to attract the one you love. Then I will share six more powerful types of meditation for love.
Meditation For Love Script.
- What we want to achieve when using meditation for love is to overcome negative feelings about relationships. We want to get rid of any anger and hostility that we might be feeling. We need to reconnect with the living moment. And from there, we want to open the heart to be receptive to affection, devotion, and endearment. Here is how to do it.
- Start by sitting in a meditation chair (or any comfortable chair). Place your feet at shoulder-width apart. This will help you to feel grounded, which is important when using meditation for love. Now make sure your butt is comfortable on the chair. Let your spine be elongated just a little. Tuck your chin towards your chest so as to gently lengthen your neck. Roll your shoulders back. Gently sway your head from side to side to relax your neck. Now sit with good posture.
- For this meditation we want to use a mudra for love. Mudras are hand gestures used in Buddhism, Hinduism and yoga. They activate acupressure points to stimulate certain qualities of mind. Yogapedia states that the best mudra for love is the Lotus Mudra, which is used to open the Heart Chakra. To do this, hold your hands together in prayer. Now curl both hands outwards, while holding the thumbs and little fingers together. Your hands will look like a flower opening.
- Breathe in through your nose and observe your breath moving through your body down into your diaphragm. Watch your breath for a minimum of 20 breaths. This will stimulate your parasympathetic nervous system to help you relax, while also strengthening the limbic system, which is vital for emotional regulation.
- Now I want you to begin to recite the mantra for love. The mantra is, “I welcome love into my life”. Recite this mantra slowly, again and again, while continuing to focus on your breathing.
- Inevitably, while doing this meditation for love, you will experience certain negative thoughts and feelings, and perhaps memories associated with past relationships. Some of them might be painful, like a thought of your ex breaking up with you. When you observe a thought or feeling, imagine taking a step back from it. Now calmly observe the thought or feeling. Tell yourself, “This is just a thought or feeling. It is not real. I am here now. And I am welcoming love into my life.”
- Continue to meditate in this fashion for a minimum of twenty minutes. It is quite normal to experience some emotions during this meditation. Love is a double edged sword that is as beautiful as it is painful. No doubt you have been burned and you may think of memories to do with old lovers. That’s completely fine. Simply observe the memories, let them pass, and continue to meditate.
- At the end of your meditation session, say to yourself, “I am ready to receive love from the universe.”
This is my favourite meditation for love. However, there are other methods too so let’s take a look at those.
Here are six more types of meditation for love
1:Kundalini Yoga Meditation To Attract Love
This is a Kundalini yoga meditation for love. Kundalini yoga is a 400-year-old spiritual system that liberates the mind and spirit. Kundalini Yoga opens the heart and soul so you are ready to receive affection and desire from other people. This receiving is everything. Because there is always warmth and affection available to us. What we really need to do is not so much manifest affection but welcome the loving energy that is already there, but which we have been blind to.
When you open your heart and mind, you will find the affections and tenderness that you are seeking.
To open the heart and mind, use the ancient breathing technique called Breath of Fire, which is an excellent meditation for attracting love.
- Sit with a straight spine and good posture
- Start pumping your abdomen in and out while breathing out of your nose.
- Your breath will be panting, like a fluffy little puppy on a hot and humid day
- You should be breathing at around two breaths per second.
- Lift your arms above your head and hold apart at a 60-degree angle.
- Curl your fingers, so the fingertips touch the base of your fingers. The thumbs should be pointing straight upwards.
- You will feel the sensation of a bolt of electricity pulsing between the tips of your thumbs and igniting your aura.
- Allow yourself to experience this pleasant sensation for two minutes
- When you finish, lift your arms above your head, touch your thumbs together, hold your breath, and stay in that position for a few moments before gradually returning to a relaxed sitting position.
- Spread your fingers wide and gradually breathe out.
This is a powerful meditation for love and attraction. It will produce internal changes in your mind and spirit.
Through this practice, stress will evaporate to nothingness and the mind and soul will be lifted above the waves. You will achieve a heightened state of consciousness. You may experience strong emotions as subconscious blockages are eradicated. This is normal. The Fire Breathing method releases subconscious blocks to restore flow and to enable you to receive tenderness and affection.
This is one of the most powerful meditations for love that exists. It is a timeless practise that will lift your spirit to a higher plane.
2: Loving Kindness Meditation
Another great meditation for attracting love is Loving Kindness Meditation.
You might have heard about this technique famous meditation teachers like Pema Chodron and Sharon Salzberg.
Psychological studies show that we must have self-love if we want to enjoy strong relationships .
When we do not have affection for ourselves, the mind refuses to acknowledge the affection of others. In fact, people who have self-hatred seek out negative relationships that validate the way they feel about themselves. The mind always seeks to prove our beliefs, even if our beliefs are negative.
If you believe you do not deserve tenderness and affection, you will never receive it. That’s the bad news. Let’s spin it like we’re playing Spin The Bottle. Love yourself, and you will receive love. Period.
To create self-love, use Metta (see the link above )
Loving Kindness is one of the most beautiful and most important of all Buddhist meditations. This powerful technique cultivates feelings of kindness and affection that radiate from your spirit and extend all around you.
When you practice this exercise, you conquer any negative feelings in yourself, and you open your mind and heart to the experience of pure love.
You can use this technique to attract a girl through meditation.
Loving Kindness is also very powerful for self-love. In fact, most meditation teachers advocate using Metta to create self love (among those teachers are notables like Jack Kornfield, Sharon Salzberg, Tara Brach, and Pema Chodron).
In the article “The effect of loving-kindness meditation on positive emotions: a meta-analytic review”, researchers from the Department of Psychology, The Chinese University of Hong Kong revealed that Metta is excellent for producing positive emotions in general, so not only will it help you find love, it will also make you much happier.
3: Bhakti meditation for devotion
Bhakti technique is a means of opening the heart to the love of a deity.
If you visit a Buddhist temple in Tibet you will find monks seated in Lotus position offering devotion to Buddha through this sacred technique.
The scriptures state that Bhakti meditation has a spirit-transforming power and that by practicing this technique you will absorb certain traits and mentalities of the object being worshipped.
Bhakti is a technique used only for true devotion. It is the expression of devotion to a god, to nature, or to anything that is deeply and truly treasured.
4: Kleem Mantra for attraction
The Kleem mantra for attraction is an ancient mantra from Hinduism that is a powerful way to attract someone into your life.
According to scriptures, recitation of this powerful mantra will create a magnetic attraction that will quickly manifest love.
This powerful mantra is traditionally used by single male Hindus who wish to attract a female. The mantra is simply “Kleem”.
5: Meditative Love-Making
Many spiritual techniques are used when being intimate. These techniques are ways to enhance the sexual energy in your life and to turn current relationships into deeper, more spiritual, more affectionate and intimate relationships.
These meditations involve meditating while actually making love or while sitting naked with your partner. This heightens intimacy in the relationship. Personally, I find these meditations divine.
If you’reing interested in find out more, be sure to read my guide to Intimate Meditation for couples.
6: The Lotus Mudra for love and attraction
Mudras are hand gestures that are used in Indian spiritualities to bestow certain benefits on the practitioner.
Regions and points of the hands are associated with areas of the brain. By holding your hands in certain positions, you activate the associate areas of the brain.
One example of a mudra is the Lotus, the mudra of love.
You can use the lotus mudra to attract soulmates. It will improve your understanding with other people and help you to have positive relationships This mudra also increases self-compassion, which we need to establish before we receive it from others.
Here’s how to use the lotus mudra for attracting others:
- To perform the lotus mudra, bring the palms of your hands together and open them like a flower.
- Now, join the thumbs and little fingers together side by side.
- Finally, place your hands in front of your chest and hold them for 108 breaths. This will encourage positive relationships.
You can make this more effective by using romantic music and candles. Create a romantic space and meditate while holding your hands in the position described above. This will activate the regions of your brain associated with compassion. It is an excellent mudra for love and attraction.
You may also wish to practice this technique and mudra with your romantic partner. Doing so will help the two of you to develop better understanding and compassion for one another, strengthening the relationship. This is also useful at uncertain times in the relationship.
7: Guided Meditation For Love
Of course there are very many guided meditations for love. You can find the all over Youtube, Headspace, Calm, Buddhify, Insight Timer and others.
Try using all these meditations for love. You will find that you naturally create attraction that helps you to bring that special someone into your life.
Leave a comment and remember to subscribe to our newsletter.