Our meditation Lunch-And-Learns are the perfect combination of science and wisdom, specially designed for your workplace.
In this guide, we’ll show you everything you need to know.
What Happens In Our Meditation Lunch And Learns?
Our meditation Lunch And Learns are one-hour sessions in which you and your team will learn and practice meditation. The ease and convenience of a Lunch And Learn makes this the perfect beginning for a corporate meditation program.
Here’s what happens in our Lunch And Learns:
- It all begins with an overview of meditation. We will discuss what meditation is, and why it is so powerful.
- After the introduction, we then get to the first mindfulness exercise, in which we practice mindful breathing. And yes, being a lunch and learn, you can even do this exercise while eating.
- After the first meditation, our webinar continues with a look at the benefits of meditation and how your employees can incorporate meditation into their busy lifestyles.
- We then do our second meditation exercise, which is usually a Body Scan Meditation. This is perfect for stress reduction and focus.
- Finally, we wrap it all up with some motivational words to inspire your employees to start meditating. And that’s a very good thing, because of the plentiful benefits of meditation.
Evidence based benefits for the whole team
The Daily Meditation’s Lunch And Learns are evidence based and founded on neuroscience. We teach your team the scientific facts about meditation.
We will show you why meditation has become the most popular health trend of the century, how it improves concentration and productivity while simultaneously reducing anxiety and stress, and all the other benefits of meditation.
But some of our employees are a bit skeptical…
Now let’s just say it upfront. Yes, some people are skeptical about meditation. And there may well be some skeptics in your group. That’s absolutely fine.
We base our webinars on the latest science to answer any questions your employees might have. We also stick strictly to the secular. We won’t ask your CEO if their chakras are in alignment. Nor will we recite the Pali Canon.
In our corporate meditation classes we use everyday speech, founded on neuroscience, to teach your team everything they need to know about meditation.
Probably the most enlightening lunch you’ll ever have
It’s quite amazing how much you can achieve in a one hour lunch break. And while we don’t want to brag, we’re confident our Meditation Lunch And Learn will be your most enlightening lunch ever.
So why not invest a little time with us, and reap the many rewards. Or if you’re looking for something different, read about our other types of meditation training.
Paul Harrison is a passionate meditation teacher who believes in genuine, authentic meditation. He has more than 15 years experience in meditation and mindfulness. He studied meditation in beautiful Oxford, UK, and Hamilton Ontario Canada, and earned his degree at Staffordshire University.
“My goal is to provide the most authentic meditation sessions so you can harness the power of your own mind for personal transformation” – Paul Harrison