17. Let your consciousness play with the light and the waves
18. Yoga makes me remember that my body and mind are always one with nature
19. Them, “Who are you here with?”. Me: “I’m here with the sky, the waves, the light, the trees…”
20. The world speaks to those with quiet minds
21. Yoga is body and mind moving in oneness towards the benefit of both. It’s a philosophy the world can learn from.
22. Sit. Breathe. Listen. 3 steps to a healthy mind.
Paul Harrison is a meditation teacher, author and journalist based in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Paul has helped thousands of people to discover their true potential. Don’t miss Paul’s inspirational and enlightening book: Your Best Meditation