There is one powerful mantra that can help you to get a good job: Panchagni mantra.
In our huge guide to mantras we revealed how mantra can create positive, favorable situations in the real world.
The Panchagni mantra helps with finding work.
We all wish to have a better job, a more comfortable job, a more important job, a higher paying job or, perhaps, just A job!
The Panchagni mantra below can help.
This Panchagni mantra is very effective and powerful and will have a big impact on careers and when searching for a job. Even if you are not in a position where you are able to get a job promotion, it is said that you will still see many positive benefits from using this mantra.
Benefits of Panchgni mantra
This Panchagni mantra is all about work. If you’re actually looking for money, use this Lakshmi mantra instead.
Benefits:of Panchagni mantra:
- Helps when you’re unemployed
- Helps when looking for a promotion
- Helps when seeking better work
- Helps with relationships with your colleagues. If, for instance, you have been having troubles with your boss and you feel that you are not getting the recognition your deserve, then the mantra can help you to achieve the promotion that you have earned.
- Some say that the Panchagni mantra is also beneficial outside of work in areas relating to jobs. For instance, if you have been working hard to get your home sorted out then the mantra can help here too. Or perhaps you have been working on some aspect of yourself but have not seen the payoff, in which case this mantra could also help.
How to do Panchagni mantra
While you’re using this mantra, also consider these 12 mantras that will improve your finances and career.
- The Panchagni Mantra for Good Job should be recited 108 times morning and evening.
- Sit in front of a lamp facing east (morning) and west (evening) while reciting the mantra.
- Repeat for 14 days in a row.
Panchagni Mantra for Good Job:
Om namo narayanaya shashwathaya nithyaya yoganandhaya paramathmane
jnanaya bhumipathaye lokaya agnaye panchagnipathaye
vedagathraya samaghoshaya gopalavallabhaya gogopapathaye rathnasimhasanashrayaya namah
You might also like to try this Hanuman mantra for a job.