There are so many benefits of the Vajroli mudra.
Want more sexual energy?
Interested in enjoying better sex?
Maybe you just want really healthy sexual organs. Vajroli mudra will help with this.
As millions of readers have discovered by reading my beginners mudras list, there are so many benefits that you can get from the various hand positions and body positions used in mudras.
So what are the benefits of Vajroli mudra?
Let’s take a look.
Like the Ashwini Mudra the Vajroli mudra can be used to help improve sexual health. It is used to stimulate the flow of energy to the sexual organs.
Because of this, it offers lots of benefits.
- Stops premature ejaculation
- Cures erectile dysfunction.
- Makes sexual organs much stronger.
- Increases sexual longevity.
- Helps with urinary disorders.
- Helps with numerous other health complication.
- Helps to activated all chakras.
- Use these healing mudras to get even more benefits.
The above benefits occur at the early stage of practice.
The Vajroli mudra only becomes more powerful after years of practice. At this point, it actually becomes an important tool in reaching enlightenment.
How can you use it to achieve enlightenment?
Essentially, the yogic systems state that sexual energy is one of the primary energies. Vajroli mudra stimulates sexual energy, which influences all our energy. Through regular practice, sexual energy can be channeled upwards through the body. By transferring the energy upwards it flows into the brain and through the chakras, activating each chakra and leading towards enlightenment.
The advanced stages of the Vajroli mudra are called Amroli and Sajroli. These stages can be found in yogic texts, though most people will most likely not reach this stage of development.
The word itself can be translated from Sanskrit to mean “Thunderbolt.” And this perfectly describes what it does. It creates energy in the genitals. It will increase spiritual energy to the sexual organs.
It means: “Gesture to stimulate thunderbolt energy in the genitalia.”
Lightning pants, anyone…?
How to do Vajroli mudra position
Make sure to read the steps through carefully before practicing and also consult a doctor before beginning. If you experience pain while practicing, please make sure to stop straight away.
- Sit comfortably in Sukhasana position  (sit with your legs crossed).
- Place your hands on your thighs.
- Close your eyes and relax.
- Focus your mind calmly on the muscles of your sphincter around the pubic bone.
- Imagine pulling energy up through your spine as you breathe in through your nose. Hold the breath at the Ajna chakra (between the eyebrows).
- Contract your muscles around your sexual organs (imagine preventing yourself from urinating).
- Contract the muscles ten times while you continue to hold your breath.
- Breathe out through your nose as you make the tenth contraction. Feel sexual energy rising in you as you do this.
- * Many readers have asked for advice on pickinng a mudra book to learn from. Take a look at my list of top mudra books.
And now that you have enhanced sexual energy, you might like to use the attraction mantra Kleem, a powerful love spell for bringing people into your life.
It’s a bright idea to also train the mind. One way to do that is with some couples meditation techniques.
Leave a comment and remember to subscribe to our newsletter.