There’s a sacred ancient mantra called the Vashikaran Mantra. It is said to attract friends.
In our massive tutorial on mantras we revealed a whole ton of information on mantras. Many of the mantras come from Vashikaran.
Vashikaran is an ancient Tantra heritage and Mantra used to have control over someone’s mind.
The Vashikaran mantra is a tantrik process by which we can make a person work on our desires.
The Vashikaran mantra attracts friends.
There are many mantras used for attracting friends, which can be used by both men and women to attract other people into their lives. These mantras are powerful ways of increasing your social life.
Tom, a friend whom I have spoken to about this mantra, tells me that he was extremely lonely about five years ago.
He had moved to a new city and didn’t know anybody there. It was extremely difficult for him to make new friends on account of the fact that he knew practically no one. Not knowing what to do, he turned to sacred mantras and used the Vashikaran mantra for friendship.
Apparently he was using the mantra in cycles of 5 mantras, making for 520 total chants each day. Of course this is quite the dedication as reciting the mantra 520 times each day takes up a lot of time. But apparently it was well worth the effort.
Within a few weeks of using the Vashikaran mantra my friend has started to meet many new people. Not only did this afford him a good social life but he also went on to meet the love of his life whom he is now married to.
So by Tom’s reckning, the Vashikan mantra can work. So how do you do it?
How To Do The Vashikaran Mantra
There is a very specific way of reciting the vashikaran mantra.
- The mantra requires that the individual bring either Wheat Dough, Multani Mitti or Chikni Mitti, yellow flowers and the juices extracted from the flowers.
- The juice must be mixed with the other ingredients to create an Oil Lamp.
- The individual should wear yellow clothes, sit on a yellow mat, light the lamp with Sesame oil and put Jasmine into it.
- The Vashikaran mantra for friendship must then be recited over 5 malas (the mala being either Haldi, Sandalwood or Sphatik).
- You can find the mantra below. The periods in the middle should be filled with the name of the person you wish to befriend.
Leave a comment.